Our Mission, Our Purpose, Our Philosophy
Caring people dedicated to quality services providing:
- peace of mind
- continued growth
- To be good fiscal stewards.
- To be a light to the world.
- To live up to the promise of resident satisfaction.
- To provide a working environment that allows our staff to impact positively on others.
- To make a difference in others lives.
- To add to the quality of others lives.
- To respond to their changing needs as people age.
- To have fun.
- People are 1st
- An enthusiastic & positive mental attitude.
- Creation of opportunities for growth.
- Pride in doing a good job.
- People are equal.
- Common values unite us.
- Fair & consistent in all we do.
- We work hard.
- Time for family is important.
- We are loyal.
- Personal responsibility.
- Service to others to make a positive impact.
- To educate on the campus lifestyle.
- Mindful of our resources and budgets.
- Taking care of what we have.
- Make only promises we can keep.